Contact Us, +61424205426 (WhatsApp) |  1800-EDUCAB (1800338222) (Australia)

Get Free


Employer Sponsored Visa

A visa is an authorization document that allows a foreigner to enter and stay in the country for a specific period of time. Visas are issued by the embassy or consulate of the destination country in the applicant's home country. There are different types of visas, depending on the purpose of travel. The most common types are tourist visas, business visas, student visas, and work permits. 

To be eligible for a visa, you must meet certain requirements set by the destination country. These usually include having a valid passport, proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in the country, and evidence that you will leave at the end of your authorized stay. 

The application process can be tedious and time-consuming so it is important to start well ahead of your planned departure date. You will need to provide detailed information about yourself and your trip, including where you will be staying, what you plan to do while there, and how much money you have available. You may also need to undergo a medical examination or provide proof of vaccination against certain diseases. 

Once your visa application has been approved, you will receive an official visa sticker or stamp in your passport which confirms permission to travel to and enter that particular country

Employer-Sponsored Visa for Australia

Employer-Sponsored Visa for Australia is an excellent opportunity for students to gain professional experience in their desired field of work. The visa allows students to stay and work in Australia for up to two years, which can be extended depending on the terms of the visa. There are a few requirements that must be met in order to apply, such as being between 18 and 30 years old, having a degree or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution, and being proficient in English. 

The benefits of this visa are many. First and foremost, it allows students to gain professional experience in their desired field of work. Additionally, it provides opportunities for networking with professionals in Australia who may be able to help with future career prospects. Finally, it enhances resumes and gives applicants an edge over other candidates when applying for jobs after returning home. 

Overall, Employer-Sponsored Visa for Australia is a great way for students to get ahead professionally while also enjoying all that Australia has to offer.

Employer-Sponsored Visa for UK and Europe

Employer-sponsored visas are a great way for employees to work in the United Kingdom or Europe. They allow employees to come and work in the region for a specific company, and they can be an excellent way to gain experience in a new country. There are different types of employer-sponsored visas available, so it is important to research which one is best for you.

The most common type of employer-sponsored visa is the Tier 2 visa. This visa allows you to come and work for a specific company in the UK or Europe. It is valid for up to five years, and it can be renewed if your job continues to be sponsored by your employer. To qualify for this visa, you must have a job offer from a registered sponsor, and you must meet certain eligibility requirements such as having adequate English language skills.

Another option is the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa. This visa allows young people between 18 and 30 years old from certain countries (including Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand) to come and live in the UK or Europe temporarily. The scheme lasts two years maximum with no possibility of extension unless there are exceptional circumstances such as war or natural disaster preventing return home within that time limit., You must have £2 000 per person funds saved up prior entry AND an onward ticket confirming departure at end of stay; working holidaymakers cannot exceed 6 months out of any 12 month period OR undertake any form pf employment during their stay).  This visa does not require sponsorship from an employer but instead requires that you apply through your home country’s government website.. 

Both types of visas offer great opportunities for employees looking to expand their horizons by working in another country!

Eligibility for Employer-Sponsored Visa for Australia, UK, and Europe

Employer-sponsored visas are available for a number of countries, including Australia, the United Kingdom and most European Union countries. The specific visa requirements vary by country, but in general, the employer must be able to demonstrate that they cannot find a suitable local candidate to fill the position and that they have offered the position to a foreign national who meets all of the eligibility requirements.

The most common types of employer-sponsored visas are temporary work visas and permanent residence visas. Temporary work visas allow foreigners to live and work in a particular country for a set period of time, usually up to three or four years. Permanent residence visas allow foreigners to live permanently in a particular country as long as they meet all of the eligibility requirements.

Some employers may also be able to sponsor their employees for family reunion purposes. This allows foreign nationals who are living overseas with their families to move temporarily or permanently back to their home country with their families once they have obtained an appropriate visa.

Are you interested in Employer Sponsored Visa? We can help!

Contact Us Today

Get Free Assessment

Assessment Form

Bangladesh Office: Lift-02, House: KA-07, Ainuddin Munshi Sarak, Bashundhara R/A Main Gate (Beside Jamuna Future Park), Vatara, Dhaka-1229

Reach us at +61424205426 (WhatsApp)

Global Office: Suite 111-112 / 743-755 George Street, Haymarket, Sydney 2000

Contact (Australia): 1800-EDUCAB

© 2022 Educab Bangladesh. Made with passion by Optimyzen
menu-circlecross-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram